I know you…. I mean, I may not KNOW you but I so know you.
You have big goals, dreams in your head you want so badly to make a reality.
And you know you can do it.
Sometimes, you just need a little guidance, something to help stay on track so that you can be ‘extra’.
I got you!
I created ‘NINJA NUMBERS’ to help:
- Calculate your macros (and recalculate as you change).
- Choose your program based on level of fat loss, muscle gain or maintenance.
- Help you stay on track with an informational dashboard that SHOWS you if you’ve been adhering to your program or if you’ve been kidding yourself.
- Tracking your weight so you can see averages over time instead of looking at just one day.
- and more!
The best part about it?
It costs less than a dinner out with friends.
Think about that: for less than twenty bucks you can increase your odds of success and feel like you have a system to rely on. That’s livin’!
Grab Ninja Numbers and get your own coach in a box!
About the Instructor
Betsy is an entrepreneur, award winning business achiever, competitive weight lifter and success coach who hosts the popular podcast The Art of Living Big. Betsy's mission is to help inspire others to thrive through change and live their Big Life.
She speaks to companies and non-profits on how to impact their organizations with individual leadership and team building by focusing on Starting Small.
She's the author of the best selling book, Become A Nutrition Ninja and Start Small Live Big: Thrive Through Change To Live The Life You Dream.
Experience and Expertise
- Infinite Possibilities Certified Coach
- NLP Certified Coach
- Precision Nutrition L1 Certified Nutrition Coach
- CrossFit L1,Olympic Lifting & CrossFit Kids Certified
- USAW Georgia Games Gold Medal, 69k lifter August 2014
- USAWPan American Masters Bronze Medal, 58k lifter - June 2015
- Previous CrossFit box owner: South Hall CrossFit, Flowery Branch GA
I am not a licensed dietician and can not address any health concerns. This should not be taken as a replacement for any medical advice and is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition. Please contact your doctor before starting any fitness program.